Last Updated on January 25, 2023 by Kimberlee Johnson
Are you trying to find the ideal present for a particular person in your life?
Whether for a birthday, anniversary or just because, giving a journal as a gift is a thoughtful and meaningful way to show appreciation.
But what to write when giving a journal as a gift?
Our team listed some ideas on what you should jot down when surprising someone with a journal gift. Read on.
21 Heartfelt Messages To Write When Giving A Journal
1. This journal can be a place to express yourself and capture your thoughts and emotions.
2. Here’s to a journey filled with self-exploration, growth, and reflection.
3. May this journal  open new doors of creativity and help you embark on an exciting adventure.
4. May you find peace and joy in writing your thoughts and feelings.
5. This journal is a reminder of your strength and courage.
6. May this journal help you discover and explore your true potential.
7. Here’s to a lifetime of wonderful memories and musings.
8. This journal can provide comfort and solace on your darkest days.
9. May this journal be a source of empowerment and strength.
10. May this journal be a safe space to write down all your hopes and dreams.
“A journal is your completely unaltered voice.”– Lucy Dacus, American Singer-Songwriter
11. Here’s to many hours of creative exploration and self-reflection.
12. I thought of you when I saw this journal, and I hope it brings you joy.
13. This journal will help you work through any challenging emotions.
14. Sometimes, the best way to express yourself is through writing, so use this journal to do just that!
15. This journal will help clarify any confusing thoughts or feelings.
16. I can’t wait to hear all the stories that this journal will help you tell.
17. Here’s to you finding your inner voice and expressing it through this journal.
18. This journal will be filled with inspiring stories and beautiful words.
19. I believe in you and your ability to use this journal to become the best version of yourself.
20. This journal will become where you can turn for comfort, advice , and creative thinking. May it bring you inspiration and clarity on your journey through life.
21. Writing can be a powerful tool for self-expression, so this journal can be a safe space to express yourself and explore your feelings.
24 Words Of Encouragement To Write In A Journal
1. Believe in yourself
2. Open your heart
3. Embrace the journey
4. Express your truth
5. Explore your creativity
6. Follow your dreams
7. Follow your passions
8. Take risks
9. Discover new ideas
10. Share your story
11. Create your own story
12. Let your words flow
13. Write your destiny
14. Find your inner voice
15. Harness your power
16. Take pride in your work
17. Find joy in writing
18. Let your words shine
19. Reach for the stars
20. Believe in the power of words
21. Unlock your potential
22. Find strength in writing
23. Be inspired by your ideas
24. Embrace your authentic self
14 Inspirational Quotes
1. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt, Former First Lady of the United States
2. “You can do anything, but not everything.” – David Allen, American Consultant
3. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir, Scottish-American Mountaineer
4. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain, American Writer
5. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn, British Actress
6. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs, American Entrepreneur
7. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus, Italian Explorer and Navigator
8. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll, Christian Pastor
9. “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand, American Writer
10. “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy, Russian Writer
11. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
12. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa
13. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt, American Politician and 32nd President of the United States
14. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright
What Should Be Included In A Journal Gift?
You may want to include a set of colored pens or markers, a nice pen with an ink cartridge, and perhaps a fancy journal cover or a decorative bookmark to mark the pages.
Include a few inspiring quotes or images to help the recipient stay motivated and creative while journaling.
Aside from writing accessories, consider adding other items that may make the gift even more special.
Plus, a desk or wall calendar could be a great addition, and if the recipient is a big reader, a bookmark or two would be a great touch.
A special notepad, some envelopes, or some elegant postcards are all fantastic examples of thoughtful stationery supplies to give.
Is a journal a good present for a birthday?
Yes, a journal can be a thoughtful and personal gift that the recipient can use to record their thoughts and memories.
What shouldn’t you write in a journal?
You should not write down personal information you wouldn’t want others to know.
It is also important to avoid writing anything that could be used against you in a legal situation.
What does the gift of a journal represent?
The gift of a journal can represent the desire to preserve memories and inspire creativity.
A journal can be a great gift for any occasion, but it should never be taken lightly.
It is an invaluable tool to help someone express themselves and document one’s thoughts and feelings.
And if you want to give it to someone, write a heartfelt message to accompany the gift.
- What To Do In Tampa, FL For St Patrick’s Day: Full Guide - February 4, 2023
- Can You Wear A Kilt On St Patrick’s Day? Answered (2023) - February 4, 2023
- Why is St Patrick’s Day A Drinking Holiday? Solved (2023) - February 4, 2023