Last Updated on June 27, 2022 by Kimberlee Johnson
Thinking about what to write on a baby shower card for a coworker is a good gesture, but it can be challenging to decide what to say.
The baby shower card is a great way to show your appreciation for a friend or family member who is expecting a child. It’s also a nice way to celebrate the birth of a new addition to their family.
We’ll show you some ideas below.
Table of Contents
Top 50 Shower Card Message Ideas for a Coworker
Simple & Congratulatory Messages
- Congratulations! You and your new baby boy are doing well.
- Congratulations on making a miracle!
- Well wishes! I hope you deliver a healthy baby girl or baby boy.
- Hey, mom-to-be, I’m praying for your safe and healthy pregnancy.
- Congratulations on your new precious baby girl! I’m excited about your growing family.
- Hooray! You two are going to make such amazing new parents.
- Congratulations! This little miracle will make your family get bigger and cuter.
- I’m so happy for you, mama-to-be! My warmest wishes for your journey to parenthood.
- Happy to hear that you are now expectant parents! And your life just changed forever, congratulations!
- I’m so tickled pink to welcome your beautiful baby. She’s going to be your source of so much joy when she arrives.
- I hope you have a safe delivery. God Bless!
- Thank you for the baby shower invitation, dear! May you have a safe and healthy delivery soon.
- Ecstatic to hear the news of your newborn baby!
- I wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
- Congrats on your greatest adventure yet, parents-to-be.
- Best wishes! I am thrilled for you and your baby.
- Congratulations to the happiest parents-to-be! I can’t wait to meet your dear baby.
- May your little one be the bundle of your joy as a parent.
- I am hoping your baby to be showered with love and joy!
- Let this new chapter of parenthood be the most memorable yet.
- Good luck with your parenthood journey as I hail the tiny Overlord!
- I am wishing you success, not stress, soon-to-be parents!
- Months from now, it’s going to be a circus — and I hope it will be fun!
- I’m sending good luck to your sleepless nights because your new baby will start singing at night to the tune of cry.
- We couldn’t be happier for you as the new tax deduction is coming.
- Congratulations! It looks like you’re going to have a night shift soon — have fun!
- May that bun in your tummy becomes the sweetest baby.
- I’m sending these funny baby shower gifts to my friend — oops! You’re that friend of mine having a baby! Congrats!
- Best wishes, parents-to-be! Enjoy your sleep now or forever hold your peace.
- You’ll soon raise your baby like a walk in a park — Jurassic Park. But may it be filled with joy!
- Don’t worry. 18 years from now, things will go back to normal. I wish you good luck — I mean, congrats!
- You’re so creative, and now a baby’s on the way, and I wish you well.
- Yehey! You’ll be having a new baby, so you can’t join the ladies’ night for three years, right?
- A baby is on the way. I wish you good luck… I mean it because you’re going to need it.
- Of all the baby shower wishes, let me say that a baby is too much… too much of cuteness. And I wish her to bring a smile to you every day!
- You finally did it! Time to watch Youtube videos on how to be a good parent.
- I ordered you a bag… a cute diaper bag . May your parenthood journey be awesome.
- The first pregnancy is a miracle, the second time is a coincidence, but the third? Still, congrats on your baby-making project.
- Wow, you’re having twins! May you be a wise parent who doesn’t switch their names later on.
- Maybe there are too many baby shower card messages you’re reading now, but I still want to say congrats.
- How Much Should You Spend On A Baby Shower?
- What Are Some Diaper Party Ideas?
- What Should You Wear On A Baby Shower?
When You Can’t Attend
- Though I cannot attend on your special day, I’m still sending my warmest congratulations through this baby shower card.
- I feel bad I cannot be there. Nevertheless, I am stoked that you’re going to be a mom!
- I know you deserve a more personal note, but I am sorry that I cannot be there. I wish you all the best for you and your baby.
- I feel bad for missing your baby shower. I’ll make sure to be there when you deliver the baby!
- May this message can make up for my absence from your baby shower. Please know that I wish you well!
- I’m sorry I can’t make it. I wish you well on your journey to motherhood.
- I may not be able to join the party for your baby, but it will surely be a blast. I’m sending a little gift for you and your precious one, hoping to aid my absence in the event.
- It saddens me that I am away, but I am with you in spirit… and rooting for you!
- Thank you for the invitation, but I cannot join you at your baby shower. Here’s a little gift for you and your baby that I bought along with this baby shower message.
- She’s a lucky baby because you’re going to be her mom. Here’s my gift, even though I cannot make it to your baby shower.
How do you say thank you to a coworker for a baby shower?
You can make baby shower cards (thank you cards) for each coworker who organized the celebration party and gave baby shower card messages to congratulate you. Also, this is a great way to avoid misunderstandings, and you won’t miss or forget someone to say thank you to.
Should you write a baby shower card for a coworker?
Yes, you should write a baby shower card for a coworker because it is a way to show your appreciation for the baby shower messages sent by other coworkers. More importantly, it lets them know you are happy and thankful for their support during your pregnancy.
Writing a baby shower card for a coworker is easy when you mean well, whether you write it in a simple congratulatory message or funny wishes. It is always the thought that counts and could give much moral support to the soon-to-be parents.
And even if you are writing to inform that you cannot attend the baby shower, it’s still okay because you still put effort and time into wishing the person well and the incoming baby.
- What To Write In A Bar Mitzvah Card (2022 Updated) - June 28, 2022
- 20 Best Gifts That Start With D (2022 Updated) - June 27, 2022
- What Do You Wear To A Baby Shower As A Guest? (2022) - June 27, 2022