Last Updated on January 4, 2023 by Kimberlee Johnson
Valentine’s day is a special opportunity to show your boyfriend how much you care, even if you are in a long-distance relationship.
Long-distance relationships have unique challenges and rewards, and it’s important to ensure that your man knows how much you care, no matter how far away he may be.
Here are some heartfelt Valentine’s messages you can send to your boyfriend to show him how much he means to you on Valentine’s Day.
33 Valentine’s Messages To A Long-Distance Boyfriend
1. No matter how many miles away we are, you’ll always be my Valentine.
2. I love you from near and far.
3. You’re the sweetest thing in my life, even when apart.
4. Wishing you Valentine’s Day filled with love, even though we’re miles apart.
5. You are the light that shines in my heart, even in this time of distance.
6. You make my heart beat no matter the miles between us.
7. Even though we can’t be together this Valentine’s Day, I’ll send you lots of love .
8. I’m sending you a virtual hug and kiss this Valentine’s Day!
9. Nothing can keep my love away, not even the miles that separate us.
10. I’m keeping track of how many days are left until we can be together again.
11. I can’t wait to be with you and share this special day in person.
12. You fill my days with love and joy, no matter the distance.
13. I feel so lucky to have you in my life, even from a distance.
14. You are my sunshine, even when we are far away.
15. I’m sending you a message of love and affection this Valentine’s Day.
16. From miles away, I’m sending you my love and lots of hugs.
17. Distance can’t keep us apart; my love for you will only grow stronger.
18. I can’t wait for the day that we get to celebrate Valentine’s Day together.
19. You complete my world, even when we’re far apart.
20. My love for you will never fade, no matter how many miles are between us.
21. Although we are miles apart, I want you to know that I always think of you.
22. You give me butterflies, no matter how far away you are.
23. May this Valentine’s Day be filled with all your favorite things.
24. I can’t wait to hear your voice again.
25. I can feel your love from miles away.
26. You are my rock, and I’m thankful for you.
27. I can’t express how thankful I am for all the love and support you provide me.
28. I miss you more than anything else in this world.
29. I’m so happy to call you my Valentine.
30. I miss you more and more each day, but the memories of our time together will stay with me forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
31. I hope you know how much I love you, even if I can’t always show it in person.
32. I can’t wait to be in your arms again.
33. I don’t need Valentine’s Day to remind me how much I love you, but celebrating is nice.
- 7 Simple Steps To Send A Gift Message On Instagram
- 50 Romantic “Do You Wanna Be My Valentine” Quotes
- 41 Valentine’s Day Messages & Wishes From Teachers To Students
How To Spend Valentine’s Day With Long-Distance Boyfriend
To make the most of the holiday with your long-distance boyfriend, plan a fun day of activities that you can do remotely.
Consider starting the day with a video chat or Skype date, where you can share a cup of coffee or breakfast.
You can exchange gifts and cards or plan something special, like a virtual cooking class or online games.
End the day with a romantic movie night, where you can watch a movie simultaneously and chat about it afterward. But how do I ask a guy to be my Valentine?
How To Surprise Your Long-Distance Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day
To make your surprise for your long-distance boyfriend extra special, plan a surprise you could do from a distance.
It includes sending him a care package filled with his favorite items, planning a virtual date  night, or creating a video montage of your favorite memories.
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”– William Shakespeare, English Playwright
You can also arrange a surprise visit or plan a romantic getaway for the two of you.
Whatever you decide, make sure to put some thought and effort into your surprise, so your boyfriend knows how much you care.
Learn more about how to decorate a bag for Valentine’s day gift here.
How do you express your love for your boyfriend in a distant relationship?
Send him thoughtful cards, handwritten notes, or gifts periodically to remind him of your love, even if you can’t be together in person.
And the most important part is to set aside time each week to talk on the phone or via video chat and make sure to use that time to express your love and gratitude for him
What makes a long-distance relationship healthy?
Regular communication is essential to maintain a healthy long-distance relationship, as it allows the couple to stay connected and share their thoughts and feelings.
Both partners should also make an effort to foster trust and understanding by being honest and supportive of one another, even when they are apart.
Learn more about what being someone’s Valentine implies here.
Writing a letter or sending Valentine’s message to your long-distance lover is one of the ways you are still connected and a romantic gesture that he will forever cherish.
They can be as simple or creative as you’d like, but the most important thing is to ensure your message conveys your sincere and genuine love for your partner.
Regardless of the distance, these messages will keep the romance alive in your relationship.
- What To Do In Tampa, FL For St Patrick’s Day: Full Guide - February 4, 2023
- Can You Wear A Kilt On St Patrick’s Day? Answered (2023) - February 4, 2023
- Why is St Patrick’s Day A Drinking Holiday? Solved (2023) - February 4, 2023