Last Updated on April 28, 2023 by Kimberlee Johnson
Are you searching for unique Valentine’s Day quotes for your special woman? Don’t fret; we got your back. Our team listed classic romantic and sentimental quotes to funny ones.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect words to write in a card, the perfect gift to give her, or the perfect words to whisper in her ear, surely, these Valentine’s Day quotes for her will make her heart flutter with joy.
35 Cute Valentine’s Day Quotes For Your Girl
1. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally
2. “You know, just when I think I’m out, you pull me back in.” – Michael Corleone, The Godfather
3. “Our love is like a romance novel, filled with adventure and never-ending bliss.”
4. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block, American Film Producer
5. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher, Author
6. “Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together, we are everything.”
7. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” – Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice
8. “We are all a little weird. And life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it true love” – Robert Fulghum, True Love
9. “The word “love” doesn’t justify how I feel about you. To tell you how deeply I love you would take more than a lifetime.”
10. “Let us always meet each other with a smile , for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa, Nun
11. “If I knew I would only live to love you, I would have lived forever.”
12. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, American Jurist, and Legal Scholar
13.” Love is the beauty of the soul.” – Saint Augustine
14. “You are the sweetest thing I have ever known, and I am so lucky to call you mine.”
15. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” — Robert A. Heinlein, American Science-Fiction Writer
16. “Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve given me. Your love makes my days bright, knowing you’re my Valentine.”
17. “Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I love you, you know, I love you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course, I do, don’t you think I do?” – Woody Allen, Annie Hall
18. “You’re the first person who has ever made me forget to be afraid” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
19. “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” – Nick Mercer, The Wedding Date
20. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R Tolkien, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
21. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
22. “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna Scott, Notting Hill
“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.”-Audrey Hepburn, British Actress
23. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, confidence, sharing, and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers, American Columnist
24. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr., American Author
25. “We love the things we love for what they are.” — Robert Frost, American Poet
26. “I never want to let go of your hand because with you, my life is complete.”
27. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho, Brazilian Lyricist
28. “You know that you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams” – Dr. Seuss, American Author
29. “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream , a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have” – Nicholas Sparks, American Novelist
You might also want to read about how to ask your girlfriend to be your Valentine here.
30. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson, American Evangelist
31. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French Writer
32. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone, and you fall in love, and that’s that.” — Woody Allen, American Film Director, Write and Actor
33. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy, Russian Writer
34. “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray.” Johnny Cash, American Singer-Songwriter
35. “You were made perfectly to be loved—and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English Poet
How do you impress a girl on Valentine’s Day?
To impress a girl on Valentine’s Day, take time to plan something special for the two of you, like a romantic dinner or an outing to a place she has always wanted to visit.
Then, pick out a meaningful gift that reflects your relationship with a heartfelt card. But does Valentine’s Day all about girls?
What phrases make a woman feel special?
Compliments and simple words of affirmation such as “You’re amazing” or “I’m so proud of you” can make a woman feel valued, respected, and seen.
You might also like to read about the different Valentine’s Day questions for preschoolers here.
If you want to impress the woman you love this coming Valentine’s day, don’t forget to put a heartfelt quote that speaks from your heart.
You could also write a message to tell her that she is your life’s light and that you are forever grateful for her presence. Plus, make her Valentine’s Day special and show her that your love for her is eternal.
- How to Celebrate a 50th Birthday Without a Party: Unique Ideas - November 27, 2023
- How Much Is a Party Bus for 5 Hours? Pricing & Planning Guide - November 27, 2023
- How Long Does It Take to Get Your Gift Card from Fetch Rewards? - November 24, 2023