The bold, colourful designs of Hokolo are geometric and highly striking with a quirky twist. As part of Hokolo’s English Breakfast Collection, this egg yellow short mug takes inspiration on the strong graphic qualities of eggs. Each Hokolo short mug is meticulously crafted from the highest quality fine bone china and stacks seamlessly on top of all Hokolo mugs, bowls and jugs. This short mug is the perfect size for a smaller brew or coffee and brings a retro, Scandinavian feel to any modern home!
- Unique mug shape designed in collaboration with Keith Brymer Jones to precisely fit the exact mug pattern.
- Designed by Jen Taylor, the creative engine behind Hokolo, in East London, UK.
- Fits perfectly under a home coffee machine.
- Bold and beautiful enough to be a stand-alone piece but stunning accompanied by an assortment of other Hokolo tableware items.
- Fantastic as a contemporary and tasteful gift or a treat for yourself.
- Also available in an exquisite gift set.
Material: Fine Bone China
Care: Dishwasher and Microwave safe