Last Updated on February 23, 2023 by Kimberlee Johnson
He Said She Said is a popular baby shower game that can be played with either small or large groups. The game’s premise is simple – one player reads a statement, and the other players have to guess if the statement is about a boy or a girl.
This can be a lot of fun, but it can also be challenging. We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for some questions to get you started.
This blog post will share some He Said She Said baby shower game questions and statements that will test your knowledge about babies and parenting.
20 Questions Asked for He Said She Said Baby Shower
- Who is more likely to sing to the baby?
- Who’s going to change the dirtiest diapers?
- Who is more likely to stay up all night with the baby?
- Which parent will be more patient?
- Who is more likely to spoil the baby often?
- Who is more likely to forget an appointment with the pediatrician?
- Who’s going to take the most baby photos?
- Who is more likely to read stories to the baby before bedtime?
- Who is probably going to want a lot of kids one day?
- Which parent will the baby look the most like?
- Who is more likely to watch TV instead of playing with the baby?
- Who will be better at fixing broken toys?
- Which parent will handle sleep deprivation better?
- Which parent will sing the best lullabies?
- Who’s going to worry more during labor and delivery?
- Who is more likely to feed the baby in the middle of the night?
- Who do you think will be better at discipline when the time comes?
- Who is more likely to buy the baby an expensive toy just because he or she wants it?
- Who’s going to be the favorite parent?
- Who do you think will love this baby more: mom or dad?
How To Play
Each guest will need a piece of paper and a pen. The host will read out a series of statements about pregnancy, childbirth , and parenting, and each guest will write down their answer to each question.
After everyone has had a chance to answer, the host will collect all the papers and mix them up. Each guest will then take turns pulling a paper out of the bag and reading the answer aloud. The guests will have to guess who wrote that particular answer.
The person with the most correct guesses at the end of the game wins. This game will surely get everyone laughing, and it’s a great way to start any baby shower. But how do you plan a virtual baby shower?
When To Play
The He Said She Said baby shower game is great for getting guests talking and laughing. It’s a simple game that can be played anytime during the shower, and it’s a great icebreaker for guests who may not know each other well.
Others say this game is best played towards the end of the shower when everyone is relaxed and enjoying themselves. It’s also a great icebreaker for guests who may not know each other well.
So if you’re looking for a fun and entertaining way to liven up your baby shower, give the “He Said, She Said” game a try. Find out why it’s called a baby shower here.
What Prizes To Give
When choosing prizes, you can’t go wrong with anything useful for new parents, such as diaper bags, baby clothes, or gift cards to baby stores.
Alternatively, you could choose fun prizes for your baby shower’s theme. For example, if you have a tropical-themed shower, you could give out potted plants or sets of Hawaiian-themed drink coasters as prizes.
Or you can get creative and have some fun with it. Try to find prizes that relate to the statements made in the game. For example, if one of the statements was about the expectant mother’s craving for pickles, you could give away a jar of pickles as a prize.
You could also give away gift cards or other prizes that would be useful for new parents.
Whatever you choose, ensure that you have enough prizes for all the guests who played the game. Here are some good gifts for a baby reveal party.
Should the questions be funny for The He Said She Said game?
Not really. Some people think the questions for The He Said She Said game should be funny, while others believe they should be more serious. Ultimately, it’s up to the individual players to decide what they think is the funniest.
Some people might find questions about serious topics humorous, while others prefer jokes and light-hearted banter. It all depends on the players’ preferences and sense of humor.
Check out the tricks you can use to get someone to say something funny here.
What props should we prepare for the game?
Some general props that might come in handy include buzzers, flashcards, name tags, and pens/paper.
Who is in charge of the “He Said, She Said” game?
Usually, the hostess is in charge of the game, but you can also ask other guests to help. Games like this are a great way to get people talking and laughing, so it’s a lot of fun.
The He Said She Said game is a great way to break the ice at your next baby shower. While it may seem impossible to come up with good questions, we’ve got you covered.
Use our list of He Said She Said questions and see how well your guests know the expectant parents. Things are sure to get interesting when everyone starts chiming in with their guesses. Thanks for reading, and have fun at your baby shower!
- What To Wear To A College Party For Guys: 10 Outfits (2023) - March 24, 2023
- How To Throw A Hotel Party & Not Get Busted: Full Guide - March 24, 2023
- How To Make A Backdrop For A Party: Full Guide (2023 Updated) - March 24, 2023