Last Updated on April 14, 2023 by Kimberlee Johnson
Valentine’s day is one of the most romantic days of the year. It’s a special occasion for expressing your love and devotion to the one you care about the most.
If you’re looking for the perfect words to express your feelings, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve collected an amazing collection of do you want to be my valentine quotes that will surely make your special someone swoon.
So, to make your loved one feel truly special, look no further than this collection of quotes.
50 Quotes & Messages About “Do You Want to Be My Valentine?”
1. “I don’t need Valentine’s Day to remind me that I love you; I think of you every day.”
2. “When I think of Valentine’s Day, I think of you.”
3. “I’m not asking for much this Valentine’s Day; I just want you to be my valentine.”
4. “My heart asks for you, so will you be my valentine?”
5. “My love for you is unconditional, so will you be my valentine?”
6. “My love for you is like the stars that shine in the night sky, so will you be my valentine ?”
7. “I want to be your valentine this year, so will you be mine?”
8. “This Valentine’s Day, I want to be with you and only you.”
9. “Will you be my valentine and let me love you forever?”
10. “Let’s make this Valentine’s Day special and spend it together as my valentine.”
11. “I don’t need a fancy card or gift to show you that I love you; all I need is you to be my valentine.”
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”Aristotle, Greek Philosopher
12. “Let’s make this Valentine’s Day special and start a beautiful journey together.”
13. “I’m asking you to be my Valentine because I can’t imagine a life without you.”
14. “Be my Valentine and let’s make this day the best day ever!”
15. “I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather spend Valentine’s Day with. Be my Valentine?”
16. “Love is in the air, will you be my Valentine?”
17. “I’d be the luckiest person in the world if you said yes to being my Valentine.”
18. “My heart is full of love; will you let me share it with you as my Valentine?”
19. “The most beautiful thing in the world is spending Valentine’s Day with you.”
20. “One look, one smile, one touch, one kiss, one love, one Valentine. Do you want to be my Valentine?”
21. “I don’t need a special day to say I love you, but I’m asking now. Do you want to be my Valentine?”
21. “My heart is like an open book, and I’m writing a love story with you. Do you want to be my Valentine?”
22. “You are my one and only Valentine.”
23. “My love for you is growing like the universe.”
24. “You are my heart’s desire and my happy ever after.”
25. “My love for you is like a rose; it will never fade away.”
26. “My love for you is deeper than the ocean and higher than the stars.”
27. “Having you as my Valentine is a blessing.”
28. “I love you more than words can say.”
29. “Your love is the greatest gift of all.”
30. “My Valentine, you are my sunshine on a cloudy day.”
31. “My love for you is like a fairytale; it will never end.”
32. “Love is a magical thing that no one can explain, but when someone says ‘Do you want to be my Valentine?’ It’s an incredibly special feeling.”
32. “Love is beautiful, and it’s even more beautiful when someone asks you to be their Valentine.”
34. “When someone special asks you to be their Valentine, the power of love is undeniable.”
35. “Being asked to be someone’s Valentine is the greatest gift of all; it is a sign of true love and devotion.”
36. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved despite ourselves.” – Victor Hugo, French Romantic Writer, and Politician
37. “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell, American writer
38. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson, English Poet
39. “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” – E. E. Cummings, American Poet
40. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho, Brazilian Lyricist, and Novelist
41. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher, Author
42. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen, English Novelist
43. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton, American Trappist Monk, and Writer
Check out some sweet Valentine’s poems to write for your mom and dad here
44. “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft, Poet
45. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the heart.” – William Shakespeare, English Playwright
46. “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, American Novelist
47. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Spanish Painter
48. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse, German-Swiss Poet, Novelist, and Painter
49. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle, British Writer
50. “My heart is ever at your service.” – William Shakespeare, English Playwright
- What Does Being Someone’s Valentine Imply?
- What Do You Say To Your Long-Distance Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day?
- What Questions Do You Ask Preschoolers About Valentine’s Day?
- What Valentine’s Day Wishes Should A Wife Tell Her Husband?
How do you ask someone to be your Valentine?
Make sure you find the right time and place to ask. Consider selecting a romantic setting where you can express your feelings, like a beautiful park, beach , or restaurant.
It would be helpful if you also creatively ask them to be your girlfriend or boyfriend. For example, you could write a poem, give them a gift, or perform a special song.
Is asking a person to be your Valentine romantic?
Yes, asking a person to be your Valentine can be romantic. It is a meaningful way to express your feelings and admiration for someone special.
You can use these heartfelt messages to show your Love on Valentine’s day or any other day of the year.
If you’re looking for something sweet or romantic, there is a quote to fit your needs.
Expressing your love with these quotes will make your special someone feel incredibly loved and appreciated.
- What Does A Red Wedding Dress Mean? Answered (2023) - May 31, 2023
- What To Wear To A Wedding Brunch: 8 Outfit Ideas (2023) - May 30, 2023
- How To Accessorize A Black Dress For A Wedding: 2023 Guide - May 30, 2023